Practical Business Law Solutions
Whether you are an entrepreneur looking for business startup help or an established business owner in need of guidance with a commercial lease or other business transactions, a trustworthy business lawyer is a valuable ally. At Miller & Miller Attorneys at Law PLLC, we customize our business law services to meet the needs of each individual client. Despite similarities, we recognize that each business has unique factors to consider and we advise business clients accordingly.
From our law offices in Allison Park, Pennsylvania, we welcome inquiries from business clients anywhere in the region. Our clientele primarily includes owners and managers of small to midsize businesses. Our services cover the gamut from entity selection to business dissolution procedures. To learn more, call our office or contact us through this website and let us put our experience to work for you.
How Our Legal Troubleshooters Can Help
We listen carefully to clients’ objectives and recommend business entities to match their goals. Our attorneys enjoy helping clients make smart choices such as the following:
- Selecting and starting up the most advantageous business entity, such as a sole proprietorship, a partnership, a limited liability company (LLC) or a corporation
- Creating business operational plans and schedules, drafting employee manuals and preparing and finalizing employment contracts
- Drafting, revising, negotiating and finalizing contracts of all kinds, such as for suppliers, commercial landlords, wholesale customers and other individuals and entities
- Navigating mergers and acquisitions
- Executing business transactions with maximum legal protections
- Fulfilling requirements associated with COVID-19-related financial assistance for businesses from the federal or state government
- Resolving conflicts and problems such as by filing business bankruptcy, settling disputes and shutting down businesses (business dissolution)
Let us know about your plans and needs related to your business or your planned business startup. We are here to help.
To Reach Our Law Offices
Our business law attorneys are prepared to guide your enterprise in directions that will protect your bottom line and prevent or solve legal problems. Call 412-487-6661 or send an inquiry through this website to schedule a consultation with no further obligation.